Friday, November 11, 2011

A Bit of Weekend Fun

I am having a ball these days on a neat site called Pinterest. Pinterest is, at its simplest, an online bulletin board where you can "pin" various images from around the internet so that you can remember where you saw that neat whatever-it-was. I love the visual nature of it and I am really enjoying following the interests of some of the "real life" folks I know and the interests of some of the bloggers I follow.

One of the very best benefits of "Pinning" (what one does on Pinterest, similar to "tweeting" on Twitter) is that people pin FUNNY stuff and since I'm all about laughing, I keep going back for more. Below is one of the funny images that has placed itself in my brain. The truth of it is what makes it so funny to me...



I haven't set foot on any running adventures since I saw this picture. I'm regathering my nerve!!

If you'd like to join in on the Pinterest fun, you are welcome to follow me as I scope out fun things to cook, make, and especially laugh about. My user name is Gretchen Wright. (Click on my name to go to my Pinterest profile.) If you need an invite, email me at the Wright Place's email address: thewrightplaceemail{at}gmail{dot}com  and include your email address so that I can send you an invite.

Easier still, just click on that red button over there >>> in the right hand column that says, "Follow Me on Pinterest."

To learn more about Pinterest in general, click {here} for a good overview.

Finally, if you do happen to discover the fun and usefulness of Pinterest, beware, it is awfully, wonderfully addictive. Frankly, I'm telling you about this fun new thing at the risk that you'll not have time to visit here ever again because you just can't bear to stop "pinning".  Please, come back and see me soon. Promise?

Have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

G'ma suz said...

I'm warmer now because I've just burned my running shoes. Thanks, MOM

Share button

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails